Sunday, January 22, 2006

Saturday, January 21: Mood 8.5

This morning was spent at Maggie’s basketball game. Maggie’s team won, but Maggie didn’t score (played good defense.) I can really feel the difference from my ECT treatments today. There is a considerable amount of confusion from the most recent 6 weeks, but my mood is good and getting better. Things which were stressors before are still present (i.e. the need for employment), but much less stressful. I know I will solve the employment question in the near future, when the time is right. Until then, I’m just not worrying about it.

I am looking forward to being able to drive again. My Doc restricted me until about a week after my last treatment. So, in a couple of weeks, I’ll have my keys back. Until then, its probably best that I am restricted. My brain isn’t working quickly enough, right now, for me to be safe behind the wheel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I remember that stuff, Ouzo!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home