Friday, January 13, 2006

Janaury 12

Today I slept late. I was exhausted from yesterday. I got up about 9:45, fixed an omelet and toast. Melissa came by and got me during a Sam’s run about noon and took me with her. My mood is strong today. I’m not worried about much, and not in a hurry to get back to work. Actually, I told my boss today that my 6 week disability is over this week, that my doc hasn’t cleared me to come back to work yet, and asked him to advise what to do.

Treatment number 15 is tomorrow at 2:00.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pelli Pell said...

Good Luck on treatment 15 today! I'm really happy that ECT is helping you come out of severe depression. I think finding work and what you will do with yourself and your talents will come much easier once the ECT tapers off. You're surviving the tough part and I really admire your courage as well! You give me hope and inspiration and help me to not take my own struggles and victories for granted!

Keep it up Mike!
PP

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home