Tuesday, January 10, 2006

January 10

Today began pretty quietly. Melissa worked and the kids were both at school. That left me at home alone. Since I am not allowed to drive (for good reason, I might add), I just hung out and read and answered some e-mail. Melissa came to get me about noon for lunch and to run some errands. She dropped me at Starbucks for a couple hours to read while she finished up work. We went for a 30 minute walk when we got home.

Melissa had a staff meeting tonight, so the kids and I ate dinner. Maggie has basketball practice and is riding with a friend. Mic gets picked up at 7:05 in the morning for school (he’s bussed to Mt St. Vincent Home for day treatment). Because of the early departure, he goes to bed early.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really good day. I am glad.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uneventful can be good.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home