Monday, January 16, 2006

Sunday, January 15

Today, like yesterday, just doesn’t feel as good, but I can’t put my finger on why. I have this bothersome empty feeling that I can’t shake. It feels like I am falling short of being what I want to be. I think it might be a product of my “mood” being better, but having no real personal direction (work). I can tell Melissa is worried about me. I think most of my problem is that as I feel better, I think more about work and profession and employment, which all bring me back to the concept that I don’t know what I want to do with my life, and I know that I won’t be able to feel very good for very long until I figure that out and make progress in that direction. I know my position at Pulte Homes will be ending when I don’t return this week after my “6 week disability”. And going back there doesn’t do anything for me anyway. Hard for me to be “happy” until I find a place for my professional life to take place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home