Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday, January 23

Mood 8

Today has been a day full of nothing. I have spent most of the day finding ways to occupy my mind. Melissa and I took her car to the VW place to have a safety switch replaced. We walked down the street to Starbucks while they worked on the car. Once the car was done, we went to lunch and then to Target and the Mall. Just wasting time, mostly.

I talked to Michelle Roche today. I went to law school with her and knew her through Brian Whitney. Michelle is involved with the Children’s Law Center, does a lot of guardian ad litem work, and is sending me some information on working for the counties and the state on appointed work representing children. I don’t know if that is the kind of work I would enjoy doing, but its something I want to check out.

I heard an ad on the radio today from Loomis Fargo, asking for applicants for delivery and courier drivers. I am submitting an application today. Not what I want to do for the rest of my career, but it’ll put some dollars in the coffer in the short-term.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike. Just wanted to say I am still out here... it's weird having this sort of disconnected conversation with you, but it's good to know you're hanging in there. You'll be GREAT at whatever you chose to do. You always have. Goooooooo LIONS!!!!!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home