Saturday, December 10, 2005

Day after Treatment #2

I had to get up by 8:00 today to go my daughter's basketball tournament. My son woke me up. I was still sound asleep, which is unusual for me at that time. I was foggy, but hungry and ok. The tourney was pretty overwhelming for a slow mind. Too much noise and activity to process. it was a 3 on 3 tourney, half court. There were 4 games going on all the time. Usually, I think, my mind calibrates to handle the flow of information on its own. Like a hose without a nozzle. The flow into the hose and the flow out the other end are under the same pressure. Today, it felt like I had the nozzle attached. Information was getting jammed up and being processed under pressure at the end of the hose. The result was an increasing irritation level and anxiety.

We were at the gym from 9:15 until 1:00, other than 30 minutes for lunch. My appetite seems pretty low. Didn't eat much breakfast, and not as much as normal for lunch. I was glad to get home and lay down. I woke up about 2:30 with a left side headache. Took .5 mg alprazolam and some ibuprofen. I think I'm learning that I need to take it easy the day after treatment and let my mind rest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Antipsychotic Medications

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home