Monday, December 19, 2005

Day of Treatment #6

Hard to believe I've been in there 5 times now. Enough to know everyone by name, and to know what nurses can do an IV, and which shouldn't be allowed with sharp things at all. I guess I'm neither nervous nor excited about this one. I'm looking forward to feeling better, at least for a time afterwards. And I'm optimistic that this might be the one to "stick. I'm riding on with a neighbor, and Melissa is meeting me there. My daughter is getting her ortho opinion and her hard cast today. She was very excited. I'll try to take copious notes, as always and report back later. Wish me luck. (and throw a rock at Tom Cruise if you happen to see him.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, as always, and I will definitely throw more than one rock at Tom Cruise if I see him, some for you and some for me too. :)

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home