Sunday, January 29, 2006

January 27: Treatment #20 Mood 8.5

Treatment #20 today at 2:00. Had the morning to mess around (kill), so I played PS2 and did some job hunting online (King Soopers, Starbucks, Loomis Fargo, Colorado Division of Vocational Rehab). Jackie Schultz came by the house to see Melissa (she wasn’t home.) I asked if she wanted to come in, and we talked in the entry way (which is very unlike me). We talked about swim team and then about bi-polar (her mother is bi-polar.) Everything just seems more “real” the last couple of days. They seem positive and happy. Got to Porter about 12:30 for pre-op. My blood pressure was 141/87, a little high. My Beck score was an all time low of 9 (its been as high as 40). My seizure was 31 peripheral and 56 EEG.

The anesthesiologist knocked my right front crown off during the procedure. Not real sure how, but Dr. Clopton brought it to me when I was in Recovery. The A-Doc will pay to have it replaced.

We gave Dr Clopton my LT Disability form to submit today. She gave me a script for 20 more Percocet. My head hurt in Recovery, despite the 75mcs of Fentynl they gave me. My Blood Pressure in Recovery II (3:55) was better, 123/84.

I very sick to my stomach by the time I got home and for the rest of the night. I never threw up, but I thought I was going to for most of the night. I ate about 5 bites of lasagna and salad for dinner, and couldn’t stomach more. I had some Dramamine about 7:30 and was asleep by 10:15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home