Saturday, December 10, 2005

Calmer afternoon

Post-nap (and alprazolam), things got better. Played some guitar (I’m a hack, but it occupies my mind) and walked around a mall by my house. I can't drive, I have to do something. I'm finding more and more little intermittent holes in my memory and/or vocabulary. Finding it a little harder than before (which was also getting difficult) to remember what I was going to do between deciding to do the thing, and getting somewhere to do it or write it down. I'm under 40, so I can't even really blame age for that. it didn't use to happen! I cooked dinner for myself and kids. Wife went to a xmas party. I'm glad she gets out, even if I can't/won't go.

Tomorrow should be interesting. Since starting treatment (remember, only 2 so far), I haven't had a second day between treatments (went Wednesday, skipped Thursday, and went Friday.) Sunday will be day #2 off. Will mood get better, or worse? How much control can I have over that? Positive energy, people...positive energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home