Sunday, January 29, 2006

Saturday, January 28: My Daughter's 11th BDay Mood 9

Got up early for Maggie’s basketball game at 9:50. Today is her 11th birthday! We went to the game and then to Target and then to Wendy’s. Because my crown is off, I had to cut my hamburger up to eat it. I got some crown replacement glue at Target, which works ok, I think.

Pretty decent day overall. Mood was good and stable. Maggie is having her birthday party tonight, which consists of having two girls over to spend the night, pizza, movies, donuts on the morning, and then them going home for church. Melissa and I are watching a movie. Mic is rather pitiful through all of this. He doesn’t really have any friends, other than the kids at Mount St. Vincent Home, and he gets all sad when Maggie is with her friends.

I’m finding myself more and more confused about simple things more and more often. Dumb stuff like, suddenly, thinking that I was unaware that a certain store had closed, or forgetting how to get to a place I have been several times before. I understand why the doctors restrict driving while treatment is ongoing. I can see getting lost in a very familiar area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home