Monday, February 20, 2006

February 16: Treatment #23

Treatment #23 today at 2:30. Beck score was 13 today, which is up from its best, but still under control. My PDoc stressed to me today that I need to stop thinking about getting back to work, and focus on getting well. If I don't do things in that order, getting back to work won't last long anyway.

My peripheral seizure today was 35 seconds, but the EEG activity showed 115 seconds (which is a long seizure) with excellent suppression. I woke up completely lost. It was a tough seizure. I had 100mg of Fentanyl and Ibuprofen for pain. Got out of recovery and home pretty quickly today (treatment at 2:30, home before 5:00.) Was pretty nauseous for most of the evening.

I'm not scheduled to go back until next Friday. I'm getting that "don't want to go back anymore" feeling pretty strongly now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's easy for everyone to say "stop thinking about getting back to work and focus on getting well", especially when they are working and making money. What does one do to "get better"? Who does not worry about money in a world that revolves around it and requires it every single day? People tell me the same thing, but I just don't understand what I can replace these thoughts with. After all, we HAVE to get back to work to make the money that life requires. Sorry if I am making things worse in any way, but I am tired of hearing these comments without saying anything at all about them...

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home