Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Like magic...

Been home all day. I promised not to drive (due to treatment yesterday), but I’m sure I could with no issues. I stayed home and cleaned, waited for the carpet steam cleaner guy, picked up dog poop in the backyard, read, etc. Nothing in my mood or my head that seems negative today. I’ve done some job prospecting stuff today, but nothing major. I’m scheduled for treatment again Monday, unless things get bad again sooner, and then I’m supposed to call for an appointment for Friday. Seems like the treatment yesterday has chased the monster away again for now.

I was home all day today. The day went well until about 4:30, and all of a sudden I didn’t want to be around anyone, and I just completely spaced out. I couldn’t think or concentrate and everything just seemed to flat. I wasn’t really “depressed”, but things changed from before 4:30 to after. I decided this evening that I am going to call for a Friday treatment time. Things are better than they were this weekend, but still not right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home