Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Monday without a treatment

Mood 8.5

Spent morning at home with Maggie, who was in bed sick. Did some house work, read, etc. Went to lunch with Melissa (El Parrall), then to Hobby Lobby and Michael’s. Not much else exciting. Decided today that I am ready to get back into the work force, in the area which pays me a salary, gives me some security, and gives me a set of expectations which are consistent. I have an interview with Loomis Fargo tomorrow, but I don’t think the pay is enough to make it happen. I will call Marty and some others I have worked with and see what I can make happen.

Had dinner with Mic and Maggie tonight. Melissa was gone to a meeting. The kids and I played a game of Jenga and then watched “Surface” together. Mic is still hard to be around, but I’m trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home