Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Little update

The weekend was pretty good, with Father’s Day and all. Nothing remarkable either good or bad. I’ve noticed, over the last couple of days, however, a marked drop in my enthusiasm about everything. Like, my energy level has dropped, my motivation to run or swim has fallen off. In fact, the usual one or two “hobbies” or obsessions I have (which change pretty often) aren’t even there. I’ve found myself bored often, and I never feel bored. I know this whole house selling, house buying, moving ordeal is kicking the crap out of me emotionally, and I’ve been pretty resilient to this point. I worry that this change over the last couple of days is depression creeping back in through the door that all of the stress has left open.

I now have 7 swimmers that I am “tutoring” privately a couple times a week. I enjoy doing it, but it will all come to an end on a couple of weeks as the summer swim season wraps up. I am giving some thought to looking into what it would take to become a coach for a youth league swim team (not high school, but club level.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home