Thursday, February 23, 2006

Another good day!

Its becoming a routine. Today had some soft spots, but still good by any standard I can apply from the last 5 years. Worked more on Mic’s wall repair, worked on one of Mic’s toys which seems to be out of repair. Didn’t get it to work, but satisfied myself that it is beyond repair. Spent some time measuring walls for replacing baseboards. One of the things I have noticed recently, which I haven’t noticed previously but which has been true for a while, is that the baseboards in most of the house need to be replaced. I will do that gradually while I am home. I had an appointment with my therapist today at 3:00. I had it in my calendar at 3:00. My last appointment, last week, was at 4:00. Somehow, I got it in my head that today was at 4:00, and I missed my appointment. Brilliant.

Had lunch at a place I have meant to try forever. Get this, thee is this donut shop called, appropriately, "The Donut". Its a mom and pop place owned by this Greek couple. Super nice people. I empathize with them because they compete with the big chain donut places like Lamars and Krispy Kreme. Anyway, they have been serving lunch for a couple of years. They advertise Gyros (Greek pita bread, lamb, feta cheese, lettuce, tomato, some sort of unique dressing) in the window. I love Gyros, but most places serve crap. So, I finally gave them a try today. It was so good I'm going back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home