Monday, February 20, 2006

Long President's Day Weekend

Descent day. Neither great nor poor. Kinda felt like I could feel depression creeping up on me this morning, but it seems to have gone away. I am having a bit of a problem with feeling like I’m not very useful or that I’m not doing my share for the household. This “not working” thing should be great, and I should be enjoying it while Melissa and my P Doc are telling me to take it easy and get well. But my “job” in the household is making the money to pay the bills. That’s what makes me feel useful and whole. And I’m not doing that, other than collecting a little but of disability. Giving much thought to getting part-time job doing something “light duty” like waiting tables at an upscale place or working at a grocery store, etc.

I think I’m going to take a day and go snowboarding. I haven’t been up all year, and I have the time and opportunity to go right now. Maybe later this week.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Pretty foggy day, overall. My head just seemed to be in a bit of a blur from the ECT yesterday. Maggie had a basketball game at 12:30. The morning was good from a mood standpoint. I did my best to stay away from Mic. He’s a little manic and talking WAY too much about nothing. Maggie scored 6 of her teams 13 points in the game. The rest of the day was calm, lots of Olympics, dinner at home. Played a couple hours of PS2. Mic watched for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home