Saturday, March 25, 2006

Alone: So far so good

I was pretty worried about how I might fair, being alone for several days while my family was out of town. I don't know why the idea of being home alone seemed so troublesome, but it did. Maybe its related to memory and issues with that. Maybe its just the quiet. Anyway, they've been gone for a day, and things are going fine. My mood is actually better now, and I feel more like last week. Maybe it was just a longer recovery from that last treatment. I have also traded e-mails with someone important to me with whom I had lost touch. I'm sure that has had some positive effect.

Today, I have some racquetball lined up for this morning, then some work on the baseboard replacement project. Having dinner with a friend tonight, which will be good.

All-in-all, things are back to "good". Let's hope they stay there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home