Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Not such great days.

Yesterday and today have been less good (not horrible, but not great either) than most of the days last week. Tuesday, I thought it was probably just from the treatment Monday. Today, however, it feels a little more like depression than I would like to be experiencing. Nothing serious, and I don't intend to let it get to me, but something to keep my eye on.

Melissa and the kids are going on a "Spring Break" trip to see family, leaving Friday. They will be gone until Tuesday. I think that being alone probably has something to do with the mood difference. I'm not looking forward to them being gone. I have plenty to do to keep me busy, but the house is too quiet at night with no one here.

So, I've been saving all of the "things to do" that I have for this weekend. I'[m in the middle of a "replacing the baseboards" project that could occupy all of the time in question. I also plan to go snowboarding on Monday, which will kill a day, and make me too tired Monday night to be too aware of the house being empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home