Monday, April 03, 2006

Rebound Day

Ok, after responding to "Grandma's" comment to yesterday's entry (and if I seemed to be lashing out at you, Grandma, I'm sorry and nothing personal, I was lashing out at our society), I had to go play a few minutes of Playstation and shoot some bad guys. But I'm back now. If you don't know what I'm talking about, there was a comment to yesterday's post related to lawyers being prohibited from practice because of mental illness. The better I get, the more outspoken I become (and intend to become) about the stigma surrounding mental illness. See yesterday's post.

Anyway...Really good day today. Had sort of a slump in the middle of the day, but otherwise it was a very strong day. Got some things done, set up a job interview for a position in the State government (I don't know if I would take the job if offered, but interview practice is always good.) Did some work on my baseboard project. I have about 80% of the ground floor replaced now, 100% of the pieces cut, and about 50% caulked and painted. Much bigger job than I expected!

I have a treatment scheduled for Friday, but if things continue to go well this week, I may push that out to Monday. I'm a bit uneasy about risking another bad Sunday, but I'll play it by ear.

Tomorrow is a new day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey fella. Ok, I am all caught up, and it does seem like things are improving. Where are you with disability? I don't have short-term with my job, so I have to be out of work 6 months to apply for my long-term disability AND I have to have been making my insurance payments all that time. Grrrreat.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home